Автор материала: Narmakhan Aziya Abaikyzy
Discipline: English language
Grade: 7th Term: First
Theme: Hobbies & Leisure Teacher: Narmakhan A. A.
Lesson 4 & 5
«Getting to know about global leisure pursuits».
«Creating a survey about the hobbies/leisure pursuits of either family and friends or of the class or the whole school (This relates to ICT)»
- evaluate and respond constructively to feedback from others
- use imagination to express thoughts, ideas, experiences and feelings
- give an opinion at discourse level on a growing range of general and curricular topic
- ask complex questions to get information about a limited range of general topics and some curricular topics
- spell most high-frequency vocabulary accurately for a growing range of familiar general and curricular topics
- use comparative degree adverb structures with regular and irregular adverbs on a range of familiar general and curricular topics
- use questions which include a variety of different tense on a range of familiar general and curricular topics
- use infinitive forms after a limited number of verbs and adjectives; use gerund forms after a limited variety of verbs and prepositions on a growing range of familiar general and curricular topics
Task 1. p. 12 ex. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Task 2. Look at the table below and make a plan for every day.
Task 3. p. 15 “An email describing a hobby” read the Study skills box, then read the email. Complete the gaps (1-2) with the topic sentences (A – C). One topic sentence is extra.
I love photography for lots of reasons.
My favourite hobby is photography.
I don’t have a lot of free time.